Disclaimer

All articles posted on JLBlogs© are written by myself unless stated otherwise. All opinions are entirely my own and you can expect unbiased opinions with 100% complete honesty. Please remember that my thoughts shared on here are exactly that, 'MY Opinion!' I cannot always guarantee that something i recommend will work for you, but i just hope i can either offer food for thought or help you decide on whether or not to part with your pennies.

I am a firm believer in 'putting your money where your mouth is and i purchase a good 80% of the products you see gracing my blog. The other 20% and PR samples or Gifts i am incredibly lucky to be sent. Please be assured that no matter if a product was sent or was purchased by myself, my opinion will always be 100% my own, and strictly honest. I only review products i feel are fitting to my blog and i also have the right NOT to mention products if they don't fit my criteria.

Note that All items provided by Brands or PR companies will be accompanied with an asterisk (*) symbol next to them. If a blog post is Sponsored it will be mentioned at the end of each post. I do have some affiliate links throughout my posts, but they are not done for commission but more for easy accessibility to websites i trust and recommend. I also offer non affiliate discount links from time to time, and host giveaways. .....

Also if you wish to utilise any the my images on JLBlogs©for personal use request permission. If you share on any Social Media platforms, kindly credit back to my blog or my social media handles. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment